What is your promise? - Keeping the Promise for the Sustainable Development Goals
20 September 2021
People everywhere will join a new United Nations campaign, Keeping the Promise, to rally behind the Sustainable Development Goals, which were adopted in 2015 to set the world on a more equal and sustainable path.
From pledging to achieve net zero carbon emissions by 2050 to standing up against violence against women and girls, the promises inspire people to take action and demand accountability from global leaders.
- Amina Mohammed, Deputy Secretary-General, United Nations;
- Forest Whitaker, Actor and SDG Advocate;
- Dia Mirza, Actress and SDG Advocate;
- Richard Curtis, Film Director and SDG Advocate;
- Hindou Ibrahim, Indigenous Rights Activist and SDG Advocate.
Keeping the Promise for the Sustainable Development Goals, SDG Media Zone (16-24 September 2021) Learn More: https://un.cheerity.com/